×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Traitors of Coquitlam
G
3.6K
0
0
674
1

``Boring routine'' is how Harper Evans, a cynical student at Coquitlam High School in Canada, would describe her daily life. For three whole years, nothing has appeared in her life that would disturb her regular routine, which she hates so much... And maybe that's why such a Jeremy Fraser could be considered a gift from fate, but he shouldn't be a member of an organization working for a drug cartel.

 It was he who was able to disrupt her daily routine and not only that. He turned her life upside down and back again, showed her that she could have everything and then nothing. From almost the bottom of the ocean itself, he got it almost to the top of Mount Everest and knocked it back down. He destroyed everything she had built over the years. He made her believe and when she did, he betrayed…


I countered and turned sharply so that we were face to face. “Harper, calm down, okay?” The rusty creature chimed in and I laughed. ,,I? Should I calm down? You're the one oxidizing here in my barracks because your mom kicked you out of the basement and you're still dragging the Chinese mafia here.'' I snapped.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X