×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Pages Collided
PG-13
474
0
0
118
0

swap_vert

Edinburgh is a city with a renowned literary heritage; while other cities boast many historical museums, Edinburgh has writer's museums. In these museums, there are numerous famous literary works and books from the 18th century. Edinburgh has been a city that inspired many novels.

Located in Scotland, Edinburgh brings the magic of words to life. It is a place where stories whisper through rustling leaves, where dreams, tinted by writers' ink, blend with the gentle breeze. Here, at the heart of literary enchantment, the tale of Selene and Gabriel begins.

Selene, aspiring to become a writer, spends her days immersed in the world of words and imagination. Driven by a burning ambition to make her mark in the literary world, she pours her heart into her stories, dreaming that one day her words will touch the souls of readers.

With limited knowledge about literature, fate brings Selene to meet Gabriel, a talented book editor with sharp eyes and a heart yearning for stories that will leave an indelible mark on the world.

Their paths cross at a literary event, where Selene finds herself drawn to Gabriel, an editor with radiant eyes and a gentle, understanding personality, always striving to give the best to the writers he guides. He tends to be too hard on himself and feels guilty for any mistakes he makes.

Gabriel realizes Selene's untamed brilliance, her unbridled talent, and her shared passion. In their mutual love for words, they find a connection that surpasses the boundaries of mentorship.

Gabriel and Selene are brought together by a project, and Gabriel is captivated by every word Selene puts down, her ability to uncover the essence of life and love. Each word on the pages seems to possess a captivating power, drawing them closer together. Selene and Gabriel embark on a journey with their collaborative words, transcending the roles of writer and editor.

Gabriel's insightful feedback breathes life into Selene's narrative, while Selene's creative spirit enchants Gabriel's heart. He provides her with inspiration to seek excellence in every word, and together, they weave stories that touch the deepest corners of the soul.

Yet, fate has cruel plans for them, as the world they inhabit views their love as a journey of maturity. Love's whispers float on the wind, and a destined bond forms between two souls destined to hurt each other.

As the shadows of their intertwined stories converge, they face a crossroads where their pages collide. Selene, driven by her hunger for success, creates conflicting priorities.

As Selene's writing career soars and her dreams start to materialize, she becomes consumed by her ambition. Focused solely on her aspirations, she leaves little room to prioritize her relationship with Gabriel.

The tension arising from their different paths and conflicting priorities gradually erodes the foundation of their love.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X