×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    thisisjustabook
    thisisjustabook
    whore for romance every book ill ever write is romance // updates every weekend unless i said otherwise
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Close
R
61.9K
1
6
1.3K
0

Victoria Crowley was considered an average middle lower class teenage girl. She was ready for her last year of high school so she could get into a decent college on a scholarship and be free from her toxic and abusive household. 

However this school year would be very different for her.

She never imagined she'd be rubbing shoulders with the wealthy and powerful kids at Preston Academy. She was content with her simple life, but her mother had made the decision to transfer her to the academy in hopes of a better life for her daughter. She felt like a fish out of water amongst the wealthy and powerful students and their pretentious parents. 

She soon realized there was a light at the end of the tunnel, and that light was named Ian Peters. As she struggled to fit in, he was kind, generous, and had a heart of gold. It was almost unbelievable that he would pay attention to someone like her. She couldn't help but feel drawn to him, and their attraction blossomed into something deeper. He was everything she had ever wanted - caring, loving, and supportive. And for a while, everything was perfect.

Then she met his brother. 


( this story was already written when I was in high school and I just added to it so some of it might not be interesting or make much sense however I wanted to publish it somewhere, hope u enjoy pubescent me's attempt on writing a romance novel )

X