×

Penana
search
登入arrow_drop_down
註冊arrow_drop_down
請使用Chrome或Firefox享受更好的用戶體驗!
campaign 催更 0
Whispers of Elegance and Shadows
561
0
0
49
0

This captivating tale follows the life of an affluent heiress who finds herself trapped in the throes of unrequited love and harbours a shadowy secret that threatens to unravel her carefully curated world. A member of high society, she is irresistibly drawn to a person she can never be with due to societal constraints. As her emotions deepen, she navigates the treacherous waters of forbidden passion while struggling to uphold her family's reputation.


However, beneath her glamorous facade lies a haunting secret that has the potential to shatter her existence. As she grapples with her feelings and the hidden truth, the heiress must confront the formidable challenge of maintaining her outward composure while concealing the darkness that threatens to consume her.


Set against the backdrop of opulent parties, grand estates, and intricate relationships, this story delves into the complexities of love, sacrifice, and the choices that shape one's destiny. As the heiress teeters on the edge of revelation, readers will be drawn into a world of desire, suspense, and the inexorable pull of the past. Whispers of Elegance and Shadows is a compelling narrative that explores the human heart's capacity for both joy and sorrow, and the lengths one will go to protect what matters most.

favorite
coins
0 喜歡
率先喜歡這期作品!

X