×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Contest Holder
    ObsessedWithDragonBall
    ObsessedWithDragonBall
    Holder of "Largest Scale Battle" Title on this website. Evidenced by the Fiveway Fracture Collab and how it can be used as a reason that fanfictions are, y'know, fanfictions. Because of the literal reality shattering/altering scale of the battle, you can use that as a reason in your own story why it is the way it is! Isn't that great? Imagine it, infact I'll give you a start off. "A long while ago, a battle of uncontainable proportions was had. The results where absolutely catastrophic. All realities one can imagine were affected, and this is one of them." See! Isn't that a good start for an alternative timeline story?

    If you're in need of a captivating fight scene, feel free to reach out to me on Instagram @PeterParksHer. The cost for my services ranges from $5 to $10, depending on the complexity and length of the scene.

    As my username suggests, my passion revolves around the Dragon Ball universe. While I predominantly explore "what if" scenarios, I also delve into crafting supplementary side stories. Amid the vast array of characters and transformations, my personal favorite is Goku Black/Zamasu, and I hold a special fondness for the Ultra Instinct transformation. When it comes to cinematic experiences in the Dragon Ball franchise, "Dragon Ball Super: Broly" stands out as my preferred choice. That movie perfectly encapsulates my enthusiasm for all things Dragon Ball.

    Thank you for taking the time to explore my creative world. If you have any inquiries or requests, feel free to connect. Your interest is truly appreciated!
    See more
  • Challengers
    Challengers RiskythaclowwnnChallengers kingChallengers Gedeon Demoson
  • Time Remaining
    Submission Closed
Get your OC added to the story!
PG-13
2.7K
1
17
1.0K
19

In this competition, your task is to showcase your OC's abilities within the context of the story. You can do this by crafting a short narrative that either continues from where the main story left off or by presenting a simple concept or suggestion.

Please provide a concise description of your character and, if available, include an image to visualize them better.

Additionally, consider a reasonable and balanced way to introduce your character into the story. It's crucial that your character is not overpowered and can be defeated using standard means—no exceptions.

Best of luck!

In this competition, your task is to showcase your OC's abilities within the context of the story. You can do this by crafting a short narrative that either continues from where the main story left off or by presenting a simple concept or suggestion.

Please provide a concise description of your character and, if available, include an image to visualize them better.

Additionally, consider a reasonable and balanced way to introduce your character into the story. It's crucial that your character is not overpowered and can be defeated using standard means—no exceptions.

Best of luck!

X