×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Izaak
    Izaak
    Heyyyy! I'm Izaak He/she/they, I go by all! I usually write about fanfics, oc's stories, and anything along the lines of that. I also do $m^t and requests!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Competition is revengeful...
R
0
0
0
86
0

swap_vert

Oh lord have mercy, hello everyone, this is my FIRST book/lil fanfic so don't judge it too harshly. Of course, I'm always up for some ways to make my story better, so comment your opinion! 
Warning! There is talk about drugs, gangs, and death in this story. There is also heavy smut in this book, so if you are uncomfortable with it then I'm sorry, this story is not for you, my friend. 


Ajax, (you), are a big-time assassin. Everyone wanted you to work for them, offering you women, narcotics, money, etc. You never took deals unless you knew them personally so they wouldn't screw you over which was very smart of you, you always took precautions when it came to taking a life. You were always good with guns, shooting targets was easier than most basic things in your opinion. 

So, Dr. Rapheal, a close friend of yours, was having a slight problem with a certain Gang leader. He stole over 500,000 dollars from Dr. Rapheal, and it damaged his income. Dr. Rapheal told you that he would give you 200k if you killed the Gang leader discreetly, he didn't want the Gang to know he was the one who killed him because if they did, they would make it known by killing off his family members one by one in brutal ways. This Gang was one of the most feared in the world, they had the best connections and had the best security. They were untouchable.

Until you showed up. You were a known stone-cold killer, not even flinching as a body dropped dead in front of you because of your own doing. You didn't have to worry about anyone, no one. 

Until a prick in a red suit showed up...













favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X