×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Riskythaclowwnn
    Riskythaclowwnn
    Hello, I'm Darek. I was born in America, but I now reside in the UK. My preferred story or show genre usually revolves around futuristic or Metaverse themes. The one exception to this is Dragon Ball, which holds a special place in my heart from my childhood, and I truly enjoy it. I choose not to disclose my actual birthday. That's about all there is to know about me. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Metaverse - Season 1
PG-13
5.0K
1
10
1.3K
2

Plot Summary:
Season 1 or "Metaverse" follows Ava Thornfield and her friends as they discover the existence of The Binary Syndicate, a nefarious organization that has been sowing chaos and exploiting The Metaverse for its own gain. As they delve deeper into the Syndicate's activities, they uncover evidence of the Meta-Warden's involvement.

Ava and her friends are driven to eliminate The Binary Syndicate and free The Metaverse from its grasp. Along the way, they will have to navigate treacherous digital landscapes, face off against powerful foes, and outsmart the Syndicate's intricate web of deception.

This is all the info you'll get.. To find out what else happens, stick around! You won't regret it!


Also Thanks to my friend @ObsessedWithDragonBall for making the fights in this story make sure to follow him.

X