×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    殷屠維 Vince Skeldon
    殷屠維 Vince Skeldon
    殷屠維(Vince Skeldon)是一位擅長寫作超能力、奇幻和科幻故事的作家。作品充滿著驚奇和想像力,通常講述著關於超能力者和他們的冒險故事。現在開始編寫有關於科幻魔幻之類的故事,同時也編寫一些廣播劇或者解謎遊戲的劇本~


    Here's my fanspage:
    https://www.facebook.com/vince.skeldon

    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Commander: God of WIsdom
G
3.7K
1
2
6.6K
0

  It is a original superhero story from me and which is so inspirational and realistic because the hero is not some sort of alien or meta-humans, they are all humans.But you will said, I have made one before like sons of Ares,well ,this is completely different story.

  Commander, aka Mick Wong,who are a normal student and people just like me and you. He has no superpowers which means he only can fight the crime with his skills rather than outstanding abilities. But he also has no combat skills or weapon-using skills as he is not soldier or trained. Moreover, he might has some skills of tactic but he is not intelligence or able to make any weapons or gadgets. This is almost the same as what we are but he could be a hero by his heart.

  The heart followed by the interpersonal skills, he has no super-abilities or skills, so turn out, he have ally, to help him to fight crime and share this belief that we are all heroes.

The story will be set after the battles of Two Crisis which were Crimes and Robinhood as it is all told in different phrase of my stories list and I would like to  focus the highlighted

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X