×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Joemothersleptwithme
    Joemothersleptwithme
    Okay I'll add sum more info. My name is Ella but you can call me Ellie ^v^
    I am 16 and currently single if that even matters lol.
    I am bisexual. My pronouns are she/her.
    My favorite anime is Chainsaw Man.
    My favorite character is Power.
    My favorite ship is Denji x Power (It's cute to me).


    I identifiy as a Lockheed AH-56 Cheyenne lmao.
    I like memes a bit too much hehe.

    My funny friends:

    ObsessedWithDragonBall

    Riskythaclownn

    Blackarot

    king
    See more
Chainsaw Man
R
19.4K
0
37
706
4

(Prologue)


A mysterious figure lurked in the woods, shrouded by the thick canopy of trees. Stealthily, he moved past a gnarled oak, and as he did, his form morphed, taking on the guise of a young girl. With uncanny swiftness, he darted toward a distant plume of smoke that had caught his attention. Reaching the source, he sought refuge behind a dense bush, cautiously peering through the leaves. His eyes fell upon a woman with fiery red hair, suited in a black trench coat, and seated by a crackling campfire. In the voice of an innocent child, he cried out,


Mysterious Figure (Innocent Girl Voice): "Please! Someone, help me!"


His plaintive cries captured the woman's immediate attention. The rustling of branches and the snapping of twigs signaled her approach. His cries persisted as her footsteps drew nearer, growing louder until they ceased altogether. The woman peered through the underbrush, her gaze fixed on the mysterious figure, appearing as a frightened young girl.


Woman: "Hello there... Are you lost?"


Mysterious Figure (Innocent Girl Voice): "I'm so scared... Please, can you help me?" He extended his arms, a hopeful gesture, silently imploring the woman to lift him up.


The woman regarded him with a faint smile, her voice retaining a calm demeanor as she spoke.


Woman: "Imitation devil, isn't it? I must admit, you nearly had me fooled for a moment."


The devil's surprise was palpable, and he instinctively took a small step back. His form shifted, returning to that of a teenage boy, complete with two menacing red horns atop his head. He wore a black jacket, a white collar shirt, black cargo jeans, and white shoes. The realization that this woman knew his true nature sent a shiver down his spine.


Super (Normal voice): "You're correct, but I go by Super. What's scum like you doing with information like that human?"


Makima: "It's a pleasure to meet you, Super. I'm Makima. I work for the Public Safety Bureau, so it's my duty to gather information about devils," she paused, her voice adopting a calm yet foreboding tone, "including their weaknesses."



Super (Defiant): "As if... There's no way you know my weakness."


Makima (Calmly): "Don't be naive. I do know. But let's not waste time. You're going to work for me. I'll provide you with food and shelter as long as you obey my orders."


Super burst into raucous laughter.


Super (Mocking): "You're quite the comedian, aren't you? And what if I choose not to play along?"


A sly smile graced Makima's lips as an aura of menace began to emanate from her.


Makima (In a cold tone): “Then I’ll kill you in your sleep..”


Super abruptly halted his laughter, his eyes widening in shock as he instinctively took a step back from Makima. The unexpected revelation had caught him off guard, leaving him momentarily stunned.


Super (Shocked): "How... How do you know my weakness?"


Makima's response was laced with menace as she maintained her unwavering composure.


Makima (Menacing): "I already told you. It's my duty to possess such knowledge. So, will you accept my proposition willingly, or would you prefer to remain in constant dread every time you close your eyes for a nap? The choice is yours."


Super, while not exactly scared, remained profoundly taken aback by her audacity. He muttered curses under his breath before begrudgingly nodding his head.


Super (Irritated): "Fine... I'll accept your rather absurd deal."


Makima acknowledged his agreement with a nod, her expression retaining its satisfaction.


Makima: "Good choice."

X