×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Razor
0
0
0
117
0

swap_vert

Traditionally, The hero defeats the villain, saves the city, and gets the girl, right? Razor seemed to be going down that path...until he fell head over heels for the very villain who tried to kill him. 

Razor is the hero of Tecta, New York. He's not the most famous hero in the world, but he is always there to protect his town from the villains constantly trying to take it- Until Altilium arrives. Altilium, fired up from his recent job suspension, finds himself robbing a sandwich shop on his way to New York City. Razor swoops in just in time to stop him, only to lose to the infamous villain. Though Altilium has better plans than torture for the hero- He will make him his henchman. Razor has piqued his interest, with his unique powers and snarky attitude. Despite their very different backgrounds, the two form quite a bond. Razor see's the goodness in Altilium's heart, and Altilium learns trust through the hero. Though things are strained, as Leo's boss would kill them both if they learned about their relationship, and Razors career would end if anyone learned he was a villains henchman. And to their horror, two of their nemesis' have evidence of their relationship. 


(This is simply a draft idea. It is being published here for now as a bit of a test as I've not used this site before. and eventually the full final version will hopefully be published elsewhere (:

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X