×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
Our Dune of Stars
PG-13
4.9K
0
0
1.1K
0


In the scorching deserts of Alkuthban and the unrelenting cold of Thalabed, "Our Dune of Stars" tells a gripping tale of love, survival, betrayal and high-stakes politics.


Princess Aisha's life takes an unexpected turn when she's bound to the enigmatic Abyad Prince, Hassan, in a marriage meant to halt the tides of war between their lands. But as ancient rivalries resurface and re bels plot against her, Aisha must navigate treacherous terrain to ensure her own survival.


Hostility and danger lurk at every corner as Aisha and Hassan grapple with a union neither chose. Rebels' shadows loom large, and a daring attack thrusts Aisha into a perilous situation. Meanwhile, unrest simmers as a new menace emerges: the power-hungry Kingdom of Mortar. Tragedy strikes, leaving Aisha bereaved and burdened with leadership as Mortar's forces advance. 


"Our Dune of Stars" weaves a mesmerizing tapestry of Aisha's journey from pawn to commander, entwining her fate with that of Hassan and the destiny of their realms. Their hearts, like the shifting sands, hold secrets and conflicts that mirror the battles waged on the battlefield. As loyalty is tested and alliances falter, Aisha's quest becomes one of self-discovery, resilience, and the pursuit of a harmonious world.



favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X