×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Jean Holmes
    Jean Holmes
    Serial Web Novelist and an aspired Mangaka. Bookworm, and an autodidact who loves anime, manga, films, and TV series, spanning across multiple fandoms.

    I am writing my first original novel titled ÆnigmaVerse.

    If you like my stories, I kindly ask for your support by contributing to my creative endeavours either through the Buymeacoffee or Patreon.

    Your generosity will fuel my passion for storytelling. Thank you in advance for your support.

    Here my link: buymeacoffee.com/alcsm3n

    https://www.patreon.com/ALCSM3

    You can contact me on X (formerly twitter): twitter.com/ALCSM3

    The ÆnigmaVerse cover is created by Alex Homes/L3Gi0N.

    rtmscnnr@DeviantArt.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
ÆnigmaVerse
R
22.6K
3
11
729
9

When the NIX, corporation born from the past, establish in the world of 23rd century, it have become different...Yet, at the same time...Similar.

Who reshapes the society for everyone lives in the present. United, harmony and prosper, as corruption, poverty, war and crime disappears...Three was once Four.

Where anything can be fulfilled, something to accomplishes, everything that is expected to be in a paradise, it is flawless, perfect...Too...Perfect.

What within this seemingly idyllic life, has already emerged from the darkness of the cosmos, the malevolent extraterrestrial entity known as the Voids

Why the humans have suddenly evolves and adapt themselves to combat the Voids by manifesting extraterrestrial abilities as Quasars...Converged.

How the facade shattered, as the story unfolds, revealing a grim reality. The battle for existence against the unknown forces that threaten to consume all...Fight the future.




If you like my stories,  don't forget to like, review, comment, share and I kindly ask for your support by contributing to my creative endeavours either through the Buymeacoffee or Patreon.

Your generosity will fuel my passion for storytelling. Thank you in advance for your support.


Here my link:

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/alcsm3n

https://www.patreon.com/ALCSM3


You can contact me on X (formerly twitter): twitter.com/ALCSM3

The ÆnigmaVerse cover is created by Alex Homes/L3Gi0N.

rtmscnnr@DeviantArt.

X