×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Nicholas Scriptor
    Nicholas Scriptor
    *Formerly known as Kama Blades, for those who weren't here at the start of my journey here

    Hopefully, I don't have too keep updating this. As most know, I'm a poet first and foremost. I hope the poems I bring to you all will help you when you need it most. As for my stories and other works, when I make them, I hope that you'll all have the patience to give me. Thanks, and I hope to support you all. I'll never turn down a good person.

    I hope that you'll look at works posted by:
    MarkTwain2.0 (The best person here)
    A. Kauf
    Mira
    Esfandiar C. Hale
    geeky_greeky_nerd
    Hrishikesh
    Jay Ellis
    AIKEN
    RampantStrawberry
    Foreign_Oreo :)
    Bello Escrita
    Avisha Rasminda
    2ignature Sm1ley-Face
    Cloud
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Shadows Never Vanish
PG
1.7K
3
8
453
1

What would you do if your life was someone elses? If you lived and breathed only for one person. What would you do when that person is threatened? A Revenant has only one thought. Anything.

A Revenant is swift. A Revenant is deadly. A Revenant protects the Crown and its Holder. Above all, a Revenant is human.

 Zion Renato is a Revenant shadowmancer. Referred to as Wraiths of Wrath, these Revenant specialists are the right hand of the Crown Holder. So when he's tasked with a Holder to protect, he's already sworn his life.

"Whatever is to be done, is already done." That's the Way of the Wraiths. Who would dare stand in his way?

X