×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
Bad Omen
R
235
0
0
50
0

swap_vert

It is the year 1970 modern day and 23-year-old Kai Asher emerges as a standout with Unique ability like no other. Fresh from earning his master's degree in psychology, Kai's unique ability—is born from mixing his apathy and postcognition allowing Kai to reconstruct evnts such as the murders of killers and relive how they kill—takes him to the prestigious S.H.A ademy to become a profiler. Drawn by the allure of a handsome paycheck, Kai's incredible academic achievements capture the attention of Ivan Creed, the enigmatic head of the S.H.A Psychological Crime unit. Assigned as a forensic profiler, Kai embarks on a nerve-wracking journey to apprehend notorious killers, guided by the seasoned and obstinate forensic profiler Jack Marley.

As Kai delves deeper into the twisted minds of psychopaths, his own mind starts showing not so promising results. Kai realizing that he might get booted for being low minded, Kai asks Jack to introduce him to a psychiatrist leading him to Dr. Micol Omen, an impeccably intelligent forensic psychiatrist who becomes Kai's unwavering support system. Together, they pursue and capture these deranged criminals while taking time for chat sessions with tea and sweets, but Dr. Omen's connection to the twisted minds of these psycho goes Beyond professional curiosity. His own dark secrets start to intertwine with Kai and the ruthless killers they hunt.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X