×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    ☁️Gloomy?Wolfy☁️
    ☁️Gloomy?Wolfy☁️
    Hi there, my screen name is Wolfiana but you can call me Wolf for short. I love horror. I write for fun, like as a hobby. I'll try to be on here, but I can't promise that I'll be active lmao. In my opinion, my old stories are pretty cringe, but that is how kids are. I'm gonna leave those stories up even though they are embarrassing as hell. My side or alt ig is Wolfiana.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
On The Run
PG-13
1.4K
0
0
577
0

"It's a healthy baby girl!" The doctor said as they handed the mother the baby. The mother grinning said, "I already have a name for her. Ali." The little girl's grandmother was standing outside of the room waiting eagerly to meet her. When they went home that night after parting ways, the mother was faced by her boyfriend, the father of her newly born daughter. The father was happy at first, but it all goes downhill from there.


What will happen to the seemingly perfect family?

Keep reading to find out...



Update: I haven't abandoned this, I just am working on other stories and I haven't been motivated to continue this recently.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X