×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    GHOSTdrawzYT
    GHOSTdrawzYT
    Hello ima GHOST! I like FNAF, TADC, analog horror, creepypastas, anime, I have a YouTube channel called GHOSTDRAWZYT, and a likee account with the same name!
    See more
Stalk
0
0
0
96
0

swap_vert

    I'm Ally, 19, and in college. I found this app with many stories and I thought I might share my own. I was walking home from college since my house was only 10 minutes away, it was a fall night and late September, it was already getting dark and I didn't want to stay outside for long. "Hey!" John said. 

     "Ah! You scared me, John." I yelled. 

     "Haha, wanna walk home with me? I have a flashlight and a pretty lady like you shouldn't be walking home alone~." he flirted. 

     "Sure, but only because I forgot my flashlight, and cause of that murder, uugh" I shiver. 

     There was a murder a couple days ago, a 29 year old lady was found dead extremely disfigured, it was so bad that they had to censor out most of the body. To this day I still shiver thinking about it. "Yeah, that was pretty nasty." John replied. 

      Me and John continued walking down the street talking, I turn my head to the left and see something drift past, there were possums in the area so I decided to ignore it. 

     

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X