×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Crimson Wall
    Crimson Wall
    I'm quite pretentious in a Victorian hipster kind of way. Most of my writing consists of Adult trials and tribulations. In this time of my life, I wish to throw my art out the window to see how the wind takes them. Maybe what I write is considered trash? Still, I take the chance anyway. May my writing resonate with whoever finds its contents.

    I'm a 24-year-old dramatic.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Witches in Humanity
PG-13
5.9K
0
0
631
0

For many years, the concept of those outside of what humans call the otherworldly and themselves has been distinctly muddied. Some would say the rise of organized religion pushed the margins away from what lurks in the shadows. What emerges is to truly be hidden away from prying eyes as if to preserve the unity that is distinctly human and not. Now however that begs the question, are witches considered human? There are many ways they are stripped of such privileges. There are many more ways to identify one in the public. As those who ask remain unquestioned, one must say...Who is doing the asking? 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X