×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    CoffeeAddict
    CoffeeAddict
    A lady who is fan of reading books. A lady and a dreamer. do have many accounts in many sites but this one is the one I love. I'm also obsessed in anime. I love adventures, romance, teen fictions, actions and fantasy. I'm a lady who loves staying at home than going somewhere, I love staying at my room read books and drink a coffee. I love coffee (It's obvious in my name right? _ _") I love meeting new people since in my environment I rarely found mature people. I love traveling (though I didn't traveled in to famous cities like London, New York, Singapore etc.) You can approach me anytime.


    Ps. I'm a friendly one. So feel free to message me but please no rude one. 'Kay?
    Pps: If you're reading one of my stories, please bear with my grammars, I'm not damn good in English. So thank you for understanding. :))
    See more
campaign Request update 0
When the Shadow Screams
PG-13
1.8K
0
1
2.7K
0

Because of the car accident Blaire is seeking for answers. And on the day of the burial a man showed up and told her things that triggered Blaire's curiosity and because of that her journey started. 

Leaving everything just to find the answer, Blaire is giving up on many things like her friend Frelly. Now she's in a house where pains are screaming in her ears. There she met Vincent the man she never wanted to be with. Vincent was cruel and cold to everyone especially to Blaire. 

Because of the presence of Vincent, Blaire's plan is starting to change. Until a night came and the things that Blaire didn't want to happen. Happened.

Will Blaire accomplish and find the answers? Or she will be in a nightmare forever? 

X