×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
authors anxiety
398
0
0
120
0

swap_vert



In the outskirts of a small town surrounded by lush greenery, Rama gazed at the vast blue sky after completing his high school education. A stack of diplomas in his hands seemed to hold the key to an uncertain future. However, Rama's steps felt halted at a crossroads of uncertainty.


In a world where university seemed like the logical path after high school, Rama faced formidable challenges. The fragile economic state of his family acted as an insurmountable barrier, closing the gates to the realm of knowledge that seemed so distant. The world full of dreams and hope for many high school graduates appeared blurry and unreachable for Rama.


On a tranquil evening, Rama sat on the porch of his house, unfolding the blank pages of his undefined future. Contemplating the idea of working, Rama felt like a solitary figure in a competitive world. His social phobia cast a looming uncertainty, making him hesitant and afraid to confront the external world.


With eyes reflecting confusion, Rama pondered his limitations. "I know I should work, find a way through this labyrinth. But every time I envision interacting with people, that anxiety looms like an impending tidal wave."


He inhaled deeply, allowing the night air to touch his pallid face. "I'm afraid, afraid of the outside world. To me, those people seem like aliens speaking an incomprehensible language. My social phobia is like a fortress, isolating me from opportunities and potential beyond."


Closing his eyes, Rama sought to calm the pulsating anxiety in his chest. "Each attempt to breach this fortress is met with a voice saying, 'You can't. You're not deserving. You're better off alone.' The fear of failure, the concern for others' judgments, they're shadows that persistently haunt me."


However, amidst the vulnerability, a resilient spark ignited within him. "But I know I can't remain in this state. I must find a way out of my own fears. Even though faint, there's a glimmer of hope within my heart. Perhaps within the small steps, I can discover the courage to face the outside world. I need to convince myself that anxiety and social phobia won't dictate my destiny forever."


Opening his eyes under the darkening sky, Rama realized that his first steps toward an unwritten destiny might just be on the horizon.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X