×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Summer Scarlett
    Summer Scarlett
    My name is Summer Scarlett, I am new to the site and I also publish on whatpadd, my style of stories center around spankings so I hope you enjoy my stories.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Tales of A School Spanker Season 1
PG-13
22.8K
1
0
1.1K
0

(Just a bit of a note before the summary. This story is a collection of short one-off stories that include spanking. If you do not believe in spanking for any reason then please do not read. I hope you enjoy.) 

At New Dawn High School. There is a rumor that has spread across the school and one that is highly popular with the girls of this academy. There is a boy who waits in one of the older classrooms of the for girls that have a common interest. They want to be spanked for whatever reason. Some have always wanted to try one, some feel they need one. The reasons might be different but they all share one thing. They want their butt spanked, and there is one boy who is willing to do it. 

Join these girls as they make there way to classroom 205 to see a boy named Alphonso, who can give them what they want and then some.  

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X