×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Alora Wiley
    Alora Wiley
    "I will prove myself brave when they think I am weak."

    LIVE FREE OR LET ME DIE
    GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH

    "If you ever looked at me once with what I know is in you, I would be your slave."
    - Emily Bronte

    "He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."
    - Emily Bronte

    "I am no bird; and no net ensnares me; I am a free human being with an independent will."
    - Charlotte Bronte

    "If all the world hated you, and believed you wicked, while your own conscience approved you,and absolved you from guilt, you would not be without friends."
    - Charlotte Bronte

    "Laugh as much as you choose, but you will not laugh me out of my opinion."
    - Jane Austen (I'm not actually a fan of her - not of Pride and Prejudice, anyway - but I liked the quote)

    “We teach girls shame. “Close your legs. Cover yourself.” We make them feel as though being born female they’re already guilty of something. And so, girls grow up to be women who cannot say they have desire. They grow up to be women who silence themselves. They grow up to be women who cannot say what they truly think. And they grow up — and this is the worst thing we do to girls — they grow up to be women who have turned pretense into an art form.”



    #PandaPower
    #Esorrowforever

    "Oh, you're scared? Well, welcome to the real world, sweetheart, and shut the hell up!"
    - Morrow to Gweyn, Hoist the Colours

    My Favorite OTPs:
    #Esorrow
    Esme and Morrow. Morrow, a former pirate. Esme, daughter of an astronomer turned pirate. Both of them ARE SO FREAKING ADORABLE OMG
    *more later*

    "Put on a God damn shirt!"
    - Gweyn to Morrow

    "Well, you know what? I don't give one flying duck about what you think about me!"

    "And I get tired of listening to your stupid mouth, but you don't hear ME complaining about it!"

    - South to Ashlee, The Spymaster's Assistant


    "Maybe you're right, maybe YOU don't need feminism. But there are so many women out there who DO need feminism that I will not let this movement rest until other women are able to experience the rights that they should be guaranteed as a basic human right. So that's that."

    Dear bullies,
    I'm here to tell you. Enough is enough. That boy that you just made fun of because he didn't finish the homework? Yeah, he just talked someone out of committing suicide. He stayed up all night to stop a death. That girl you just called weird, called a nerd? Mhm. She tries her best to fit in. She harms herself at home because people don't accept her. That boy you just tripped - who dropped all his stuff in the hallway because of you? Oh... He's abused at home, he hurts himself. That boy you just yelled at for doing or saying something? He's socially awkward. He doesn't know how to communicate well because he lives in a terrible neighborhood where shootings are usual. That boy you just called fat? Well, he's autistic. He has autism. His sister tries her best to stop the bullies, to speak with him and get him to talk to her - but he isn't very good with such. That girl you just made fun of because of her style? Her family doesn't have that much money and is going through a hard time.
    You know that grown man you made fun of and taunted because he had scars and cried at a memorial for soldiers? Yeah? He's a veteran. He was wounded in battle in the Military. He saw his buddies die. He held his friend as he died in his arms. He fought for our country. That grown woman you taunted because she was crying? She just learned that her son was killed in battle. Her one and only son. And just recently, she lost her husband to cancer. Now she has no one.
    Moral of this? Learn the person's story. Don't make fun of them because of something they say, wear, do, or have. You never know what their story is. Oh, and for those bullies who bully to see how far you can push someone? That person could take it personally, become offended. Become hurt. Don't bully. I'm here to tell you bullies. Enough. Is. Enough.
    Sincerely,
    #name here
    --The note was originally posted by Sniper--

    "Labels, labels. If you're going to call me anything, then call me by my name. And if you're too lazy? Then call me by the trade one. I am Captain Lady Alora Wiley, writer and pirate. And I will not bow to you."
    - My Revised Quote from "Hoist the Colours"


    Accomplishments:
    1. Winner of the Dia de los Muertos competition with "Ripped".
    2. Nominee of the Movella of the Year award with Hoist the Colours, aka, Cutlass. (Which I will not be winning, XD ) (And I did not win! But hey!! I'm only in seventh grade #twelveyearold )
    3. Author of the Month, March 2016
    4. Fifth Place in the Yeti's Movellas of the New Year with "Hoist the Colours"
    5. Second Place in the Huntsmen Competition, with "The Musketeer"
    6. Winner of the "Bandoms" Category in the Battle of the Fandoms Competition, 2016

    "Now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it;
    Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it."
    - Castle, Halsey

    "I'm not sick. I'm twisted, warped, distorted, CORRUPT. And there's no cure for that."
    - Jack to Rose, 'Ripped'

    "You want to know what bravery is? Bravery is putting on a badge and a gun and protecting a city. Bravery is taking an oath to protect. Bravery is walking out your door and knowing you might not come back. Police are brave.
    I'm not saying that there aren't bad policemen out there. But no one deserves to die. No one. Because everyone matters."
    - Lady Alora Wiley


    “We need to reclaim the word 'feminism'. We need the word 'feminism' back real bad. When statistics come in saying that only 29% of American women would describe themselves as feminist - and only 42% of British women - I used to think, What do you think feminism IS, ladies? What part of 'liberation for women' is not for you? Is it freedom to vote? The right not to be owned by the man you marry? The campaign for equal pay? 'Vogue' by Madonna? Jeans? Did all that good shiza GET ON YOUR NERVES? Or were you just DRUNK AT THE TIME OF THE SURVEY?”
    ~ Caitlin Moran


    "I've punched more people than I've kissed. You're lucky, sweetheart."
    - Esme to Morrow Tately, Hoist the Colours, by Lady Alora Wiley


    "There's a reason why my uniform is Red."
    - Morrow Tately


    "Death is the way, Rosie, death is the way!"
    - Jack to Rose, Ripped, by Lady Alora Wiley


    "I'll come back sometime soon. You know, like a dog with a stick."
    - Alora to her 'Team', The Guardians: The Fallen, by Lady Alora Wiley


    BE HEARD | BE STRONG | BE PROUD


    "Give me freedom or give me the rope."
    - John Goldenwall, An American Pirate

    "Allow me to get this straight: You annoy me."
    - Hood to Robin, "HOOD", by Lady Alora Wiley

    See more
campaign Request update 0
d'Roux
PG-13
61
0
0
363
0

swap_vert

r e v o l u t i o n. 

/rev-uh-loo-shuh/ .

NOUN :
an overthrow or repudiation and the thorough replacement of an established government or political system by the people governed.

NOUN:
a radical and pervasive change in society and the social structure, especially one made suddenly and often accompanied by violence.

MY DEFINITION:
Juliette d'Roux - me. 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X