×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Greenjay Reader
    Greenjay Reader
    I write once in a while. Read, too.

    My latest projects are Wikipedia-mimic "The Histories of Prokop Lini" and HighFleet fanfiction "The Commoner of the High Fleet". I'm also working on two unlisted works called "The Kind Of Tired Sleep Won't Fix" and "We All Die At Lutkevice". No promises.

    Most of the stuff on my profile is from when I was in high school and/or early college. To be honest, the stuff I wrote and shared kinda makes me cringe these days, but I guess that's just a part of growing up. I disagree with almost all of the opinions and writing styles I had when I was younger, but I'll keep those on my profile for honesty's sake. All the stuff from then is now considered by me to be either complete or discontinued.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Sentences of My Dreams
PG Completed
2.1K
0
0
4.9K
3

I can usually summarize my dreams in a few sentences. Although there are the few that I see vividly, there are many dreams I have (regular dreams and daydreams alike) that are very vague in detail. With these dreams, I usually discard them. However, I've thought of just putting a few ramblings on here for others to read. A little note: my dreams range from peacefulness to bloodiness to strange puzzles that I've to solve. They can be, at the very least, confusing. Such is the way of the subconscious.

This is no Broken Scenes. No, this is not any detailed description of my dreams (although some dreams may be vivid enough for good details), and in this series I actually explain what I think of the dream, both facts unlike the chapters I've read from the aforementioned collection/series.

So, really, this is not me just showing you my dreams, but rather explaining what I think of them, and if they show any significance to struggles and moments that happen during my daily life. Usually, a dream means something (it's both theologically and scientifically accepted as so).

Heh, sorry for the long introduction... well, without further delay, read on.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X