×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Summer Scarlett
    Summer Scarlett
    My name is Summer Scarlett, I am new to the site and I also publish on whatpadd, my style of stories center around spankings so I hope you enjoy my stories.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Crimson Hide
PG-13
26.3K
0
0
541
0

sabella Shields was supposed to be many things. To graduate college and become a CSI to take after the steps of her grandfather. To one day find a good man and marry him, have kids, and keep passing on the legacy that the Shield family had passed on from generation to generation. If only Isabella had the courage to have told her Momma and Daddy that she never wanted to go to college. She was a hard worker but without a truly firm hand like she had when she was little girl. She failed out of college in the first two years, and instead lived in a group house for a while. Tellling lies of how good school was going until one day she had to tell the truth. Her momma, furious, her papa, dissapointed, leaving her with one option. She moved away, to the warm city of New Orleans. A way to escape and hide away from all of her sins of the past, quickly took a new direction. One of the jobs she had applied for, the most popular nightclub and bar in the city called The Crimson Hide invited her to an interview. An interview that had left her stunned as the way they punished employees was not with write ups or firing, but rather a punishment that had been on her mind since she stopped getting them when she was 13 years old. She could and would be spanked for her actions, and it was more exciting than she could have ever imagined. There she meets the owner Jakobe Bradley, a former NBA rising star that had sadly blow out his knee and as her time at the nightclub grows, so does her feelings for the handsome owner who might even share them. Even taking her under her wing with a firm hand she so desperately needed in her life. Isabella always told herself if she had someone to hold her accountable and even punish her for her many actions of the past she would have been far better off. It seems that she would get wish and far more than she could have ever expected.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X