×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Lee Lucas
    Lee Lucas
    Greetings, fabulous humans of the internet! How are you all doing? Quick heads up about me:

    Gender: Female (she/her)
    Age: 15 :>
    Favorite Genre to Write: Dark Romance
    Favorite Genre to Read: Pride Love

    Oh yeah and, I'm more into fairy tales than sales pitches. So, if you're thinking of sweet-talking me into a marketing spiel, you might have better luck with a magic mirror.

    Plz contact me for collabs on stories. I would totally love to collaborate with you guys!
    Current collabs: Murder & Mayhem (Blanca Bear) [IRL bestie]

    Your comments and likes are so much to me! I love reading interesting comments and even if its just a hello or starting up a convo, I will answer! My followers are the world to me aswell!

    Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am to 2:50pm

    -Lee Lucas :>
    See more
campaign Request update 0
  • Subscription plans
    The Worlds too Expensive for Me - Lee Lucas
    Don't worry guys, I get it. The world is too expensive for me too. \_(-_-)_/
    US$1.99 /month
    JOIN
    Low commitment plan - Lee Lucas
    Get's the same plan as the main plan - but with less free stories
    US$4.99 /month
    JOIN
    See more
Romantic Environment
PG-13
3.5K
2
2
621
0

"Mr. Jeong, the boss wishes to see you," my coworker announced, a hint of urgency in her voice. Oh shit. The boss? Why would the boss want to see me? Has something gone wrong with my work? A million thoughts raced through my mind, each one intensifying my anxiety. Determined to face the inevitable meeting head-on, I quickly straightened my posture and mustered the courage to make my way toward the elevator. The click of my non-slip shoes echoed in the empty hallway as I hurriedly scurried toward the waiting metallic doors.

Once inside the elevator, my heart thumped loudly in my chest as I pressed the button labeled '42nd' - the top floor of the imposing high-rise building. With each floor we surpassed, the unease within me grew exponentially, twisting my stomach into knots. I took deep, slow breaths, trying to calm the rising panic. "It'll be fine," I whispered to myself, attempting to boost my confidence.

As the elevator doors slid open, revealing the pristine and sleek surroundings, I stepped out and began a slow, deliberate walk toward the grand, imposing doors that separated me from my boss. Sweat formed on my brow, despite the air-conditioning's best efforts to keep the atmosphere cool. I had to remind myself to maintain composure. "Confidence," I repeated under my breath, aligning my spine and lifting my chin, projecting an air of confidence that I hoped would mask my inner turmoil.

Finally, I reached the imposing doors, a silent prayer for strength passing through my lips. As I extended my hand towards the cool, polished handle, a fleeting thought crossed my mind. If only he wasn't my boss; with his slicked-back black hair, piercing blue eyes, and undeniable physical presence, I couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to go on a date with him. But reality brought me crashing back to earth. He and I lived in different worlds, separated by professional boundaries and responsibilities.

The doors swung open, revealing the man I had come to fear and respect. His commanding presence filled the room, sending a shiver down my spine. His deep growl-like voice gave weight to his address. "Mr. Jeong," he began, his eyes locking with mine, "you are late."

X