×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Bagel
    Bagel
    Current Works: Kiss Me Liar
    Discontinued Works: Belladonna

    Updates every Wednesday.

    Always act as if what you do will make a difference, it does.

    Call me Bagel, I'm a 16 year old high school student in the US that likes to write. Not sure what all I should say but I'm a huge procrastinator and I don't like to finish what I start.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Neighbor
R
8.1K
1
2
402
0

Amidst a sudden and unexpected power outage, Elise, the new tenant in the apartment complex, found herself in a precarious situation. As darkness enveloped the corridors and the chilly night air seeped into her small abode, she knew she couldn't stay there alone. Her thoughts immediately turned to her enigmatic neighbor, Justin, whom she had exchanged pleasantries with but hadn't had the chance to truly get to know.

With a sense of urgency and curiosity, Elise knocked on Justin's door, hoping he would offer her refuge from the biting cold. As the door opened, she was greeted by the warm glow of candles strategically placed around his cozy living space. Justin, a tall, dark-haired man with piercing blue eyes, welcomed her in with a warm smile that sent shivers down Elise's spine.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X