×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
The Events of Blackerd Town
R
39.6K
0
0
215
0

Blackerd Town is a near-impossible utopia. Few criminals roam the town's streets, and even less crime can be seen. Though this all seemed to happen miraculously overnight, very few know to credit this paradise to Huck, the town's only sheriff. If this were just a story about a happy town of perfection, there would be very little to say. 

However, this is not the case.

Within Blackerd Town exists the Ghetto, a blemish on such a perfect town. In the Ghetto, there exist prostitutes, strongmen, drug addicts, and of course, the kingpin. While such a division exists in the Ghetto, even this is within the sheriff's vision. Civilians can rest assured knowing that Huck is controlling the chaos of Blackerd's Ghetto.

And yet...despite all this careful planning and control, the unexpected can happen.

Enter Joel, a teenage boy found on the side of the road outside of Blackerd town. He's timid, quiet, and overly suspicious. He refuses to divulge any information about his past or situation whatsoever. Huck, being the good-natured man he is, can't ditch the kid in good conscience. 

However, the sheriff of Blackerd town is a busy man with a packed schedule. So, he gets the help of his trusted friend, Victoria, to help out. She's an alluring woman who uses whatever tools at her disposal to get what she needs. Though tricky, she's a good-natured woman herself and is more than willing to help Huck out in his time of need.

All three of these characters have their individual motives. All three will move to fulfill their individual desires.

And so, The Events of Blackerd Town begin.


Updates every Sunday

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X