×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Gabriel Taylor
    Gabriel Taylor
    Hi there, I'm Gabriel Taylor. I have a passion for creating cartoons, comics, anime, and stories. My imagination is like a vast world inside my mind, filled with thrilling tales that I've crafted myself. I like mostly fiction events and a couple of non-fiction as well. If you're interested, take a look at my upcoming and previously published novels to explore these exciting stories.
    See more
Creational
PG-13
0
0
0
46
0

swap_vert

A young man discovers that he has a great talent for drawing many things such as anime, cartoons, structures, and objects, he can create them in reality mid-air with his imaginary mind and magic pencil. However, he only has so much to handle to KNOWN HOW to draw certain things for others in need of assistance and some who don't want the help, even though they need it. As this creative and artistic power holds upon the young man, he learns that not only he have to learn to use his mind to figure out, even if some people think he's odd or weird, all he has to do, is just present, show what you got, support, and do the best he can and be himself.

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X