×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    【 ♥Tangy♥ 】
    【 ♥Tangy♥ 】
    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Hello! Welcome to my profile dear wanderer! I feel so wonderfully blessed to meet your acquaintance and I hope to become friends with you! Feel free to P.M me at anytime, I might not be awake but I will always respond after I wake up! My time zone is Central daylight time but I'm a night owl teehee! If you want to know more about me, feel free to read on!







    I work at a grocery store, my favorite colors are pink and green, I like to read horror and adventure novels, favorite food is anything cheesy, my writing style is wordy and descriptive, I am a follower of Baháʼu'lláh a religion based on love, equality, justice, and uniting humanity as a whole, three words that describe me are; caring, loving, and protective. I speak fluent English and spanish, I am learning German as well.





    Have any more questions for me? Feel free to ask whatever whenever! Catch ya later! ♥
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Emperor and his wife.
R
31.6K
1
11
243
0

    Julius had been her friend since birth, always there when she needed a hand, or just wanted some company. Julius was almost like the big brother she never had. Though Julius never saw her in the same light she did. He loves her but not in a sisterly way. He had always known he would want her someday. He had dreams about her becoming his queen almost every night when he was a teenager. Every time he woke up from those fairy tale-like dreams, he felt well rested, but angry that it wasn't real. He had never told a soul about his feelings towards his beloved friend, Isis. He knew she would scold him for having such thoughts, or even worse, he feared she may abandon him. Much like his mother, the previous Empress did to him all those years ago. But tonight, tonight was going to be different, tonight at his birthday banquet he would tell her. No, he would have her. He would have her and make her his queen. No matter the cost.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X