×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    SouthernCoquito
    SouthernCoquito
    I’m just here to share some of my spicy material. I write both short stories and chapters.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Fate of Destruction (Michele Morrone Fanfic)
R
9.0K
0
0
57
0

(All it took was that five second shower scene where he grabbed her by the neck to make me fall in love with this Sicilian gangster and create a fanfic. Chapter 1 is based on assumption of how I would imagine he was as a character while the rest may fall more in line with how he was in the movie now that I’ve actually watched it. [365 dni on Netflix]. I had fun making this and hopefully I’ll be able to have time to post more very soon.)


Under suspension that she may be in danger, Massimo travels 23 hours away from his home to retrieve his Sonja, his ex-lover, and keep her under his wing until she’s safe to return home. But Sonja suspects he’s trying to rekindle their old relationship and tries to figure out which is actually true so she knows what decision she should actually make. Go home and stay in Italy until further notice?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X