×

Penana
search
登入arrow_drop_down
註冊arrow_drop_down
請使用Chrome或Firefox享受更好的用戶體驗!
campaign 催更 0
"Lover of the year" Bangchan x Yn
R
0
0
0
51
0

swap_vert

"No you fucking don't get to yell at me for this!" You shout into the phone at your boyfriend Taehyung. 

"I do get to yell at you for this! You're lying to me about where you're going every other day and then making me look like the bad guy!"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE A CONTROLLING PIECE OF SHIT, I can't even leave my house to buy groceries without you needing my exact location! You're being insecure!"

you could feel tears welling in your eyes, you just needed some time with your friends, away from him. What was so wrong with that? His breathing was rough, slow but difficult. You could tell he was trying to calm down before he spoke. The eerie noise set you further on edge as you took the phone from your ear and hit speaker. 

When he spoke again, his voice was deep and sultry. "Darling, I don't mean to upset you. But you lied to me about where you'd be today, and when I came to meet up with you, you were gone. I apologize for my anger, but I was worried for your safety." 

You wanted to shout back something but your doorbell rang, "Hold on, I'll get back to this." you threaten. 

"Get the door, Y/n" your brows furrowed in confusion as you walked to look through the peak hole. 

favorite
coins
0 喜歡
率先喜歡這期作品!
swap_vert

X