×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    koolcatjay
    koolcatjay
    Hello my pen name is koolcatjay i am 25 year old and live with my family on a small farm. When im not working the farm or selling at our local market I enjoy reading, writting, shoping, and spend time with my nease and nephew. I am the publshed childrens author to the book The Sweet Theif.
    I want to exspand my works to teen and young adult books as well as screenplays.

    But you can also just look up my pen name koolcatjay and you will find my potery as well on another online platform along with my book.

    you can as well look up my other pen name Jaylee River and
    you well find my my lyrics under that name.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
sample page of Rivers poetic lyrical journey
PG
1.6K
0
0
201
0

Hey everyone this is  Koolcatjay now known as author Jaylee Rivers.

here is  a  sample preview of my book. if You like what you see, feel free to order my book as its available worldwide through Ingrim sparks on all online store platforms.

the book is $22.00 and is 40 pages long.  also, the song I'll come home soon is  on this website called kompoz and its beautiful song you should take a listen to it, if you like what you read.  I will also list a few of the websites you can by my book on.


 I'll come home soon song


http://www.wook.pt/ebook/rivers-poetic-and-lyrical-journey-jade-anderson/29834749


http://books.mondadoristore.it/Rivers-Poetic-and-Lyrical-Jade-Anderson/eae978108828391/


http://www.amazon.com/Rivers-Poetic-Lyrical-Journey-Anderson/dp/1088283896

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X