×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    lowalowa1
    lowalowa1
    How does an apple-eater end up on a writing site?

    Well honestly I have no clue. Sometimes things just happen, we get lost in stories and find ourselfs in strange and paticulair corners of the internet. That happend with me and I had a keyboard and enough inspiration. So the story begins.

    And one story became two, and three and they kept comming. Now, many tales later I am ready to take on the world with new books. I don't have much experience with writing in English, but that might change. I am ready to meet everyone here.

    Love,

    Lowa
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Lowa's guide to world domination
PG-13
2.5K
1
0
307
0

Have you ever wonderd what it is to rule over the world? Do you want to be absolutely killing it? Well here's a quick guide to world domination.

Or as others might call it a blog about how to survive this thing called life. Which can be kind of complicated when everything seems to be out to kill you. Work, a lack of social skills, that anoying sort-of-friend that want to talk to you all the time. 

Truly the world is an awfull place. So why not come take it over with me? 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X