×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Catapk
    Catapk
    Hey all

    I'm a casual writer/gamer/listener.

    I like all sorts of things ranging from crime mysteries to RPG games to Classical music. I also happen to like a small touch of metal now and again.

    I'm 21 don't have much experience writing but I write to help me deal with situation in my life.

    I tend to come up with good ideas for stories and such and I am thinking about starting to record the random story ideas that come through my head for anyone to use here for their own stories.
    But we'll see how things go :)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Story concepts to write with your own twist
PG
958
1
10
4.5K
2

Ok, so I'm not exactly the most talented writer but I do come up with some interesting concepts for stories i would love to read about. And I want to share these concepts with you. 

Please feel free to use them as a template outline for any novel/short story you want to write.


Sometimes I find it's easier to use an already thought idea and make something from that, to help overcome any imaginative block. Sometimes it makes a nice challenge to tackle something new or take something and put your own spin on how it goes.


I'll try and think of some well thought out story ideas and post them up here in the middle of work and my own stories.


I would ask however if you do decide to use any of these story ideas please let me know as I would like to be put as a collaborative ideas person and also to see how the writing is going as it's written.


I'll be free for any ideas you want to bounce off me if you decide to use these ideas. Just send me a message.


You can make these stories short, long an encyclopedia, a conversation. Just anything that comes to mind and you think would make a good read. 

X