×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    morii
    morii
    "Kill them with kindness" NO, TSUBAME GAESHI!!

    this barbie is going to fucking lose it <3

    Uhhh, im mori ig or whatever you want to call me. sick in the head (creativity) and cant execute it well. not really around here much but im trying my best not to die (so so tired and yet has so much to achieve)

    im a BDG (bisexual demisexual genderfluid) and i will bite you to the death (any/all pronouns, idgf)

    if you ask me who my favorite characters are and are ok with spoilers, im very hopeful you're prepared for execution (aka rambling)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Memento Vivere, Memento Mori
R
1.4K
0
0
129
0

"Remember, Iori. You must remember to live, but never forget that you must also die."

Or, in which Mori Souiken had created and raised a different homunculi instead, all for the sake of reaching the Kingdom of Heaven.


Author's Note: FREEING MYSELF FROM GAY BABY JAIL AND WRITING DOWN THIS IDEA I JUST THOUGHT OF TODAYYYY. Thank you concept art for the idea :blessed: uhhh this is a Fate/Samurai Remnant AU, so I would recommend watching playthroughs to get an idea of what yall heading into... unless you just dont care for that and want to see what a wacko like me is writing :clown: without further ado, enjoy this ride because oh god, idk what the hell im gonna do but im doing it. im cookin (ignore the fact i used a akame ga kill pic for the cover, it just felt cool)

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X