×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Words Actually
    Words Actually
    Hi! I love blogging, writing and reading. I study English Literature and film! I'm hoping to gain inspiration from this site (loving all the contests!!) and meet fellow writers and readers. I took quite a long break from writing and I want to get back into it again. I follow back :) if you'd like for me to review your story, just drop me a PM :)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Born Cursed
PG-13
6.5K
2
8
4.1K
6

I wanted to write a supernatural werewolf/vampire story. With a twist. :) Yes, there's a curse, a prophecy, and a romance, but I'm not writing from the POV of the character  that the curse or prophecy is about. I'm writing from the sidelines. My narrator is the best friend. The supporting cast. I just hope that this is something readers would like. I've written a few chapters of the beginning, and I know how I want it to end. It's just a matter of getting there. 

I chose 'Collaborative' because I would like for readers to contribute ideas and maybe lines of dialogue/scenes they would like to see. :)



X