×

Penana
search
登入arrow_drop_down
註冊arrow_drop_down
請使用Chrome或Firefox享受更好的用戶體驗!
The Anomaly
PG-13 計劃中
184
0
0
30
0

swap_vert

Hey there! Yes, I'm rewriting another story from my collection :P. So again, the characters will be changed up a lot and this story is more based on The Last of Us and The Walking Dead. So one major change in it is, there will be no romance, platonic stuff only. Secondly, there are mentions of discrimination due to the apocalyptic and dystopian nature of this story. Content warning before going through with the story, there is heavy instances of gore/violence and great detail. I know it's an apocalypse story and violence is inevitable but, this warning is still needed if you're squeamish about heavy, descriptive, gore scenes. Another thing, swearing and discrimination is present but, there won't be any slurs of that sort. Finally, Suicide is also prominent along with self harm so, just another heads up. I am trying my best to lengthen my stories and use proper descriptors for scenes so, If you have any suggestions, please feel free to message me within the website, or comment on the story! :)

Love you guys!

Sodapop, The Author

favorite
coins
0 喜歡
率先喜歡這期作品!
swap_vert

X