×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Yuu Oota
    Yuu Oota
    Hello,
    My name is Yuu and I write stories with my fellow people (Tamaki16, Soccer Girl 03), I would love any comment that is written to me on how I can improve my writing.

    My updates will be inconsistent and will be posted when I have the time or I'm just not lazy.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Fed to the Wolves
PG-13 Planning
617
1
0
1.8K
0

It began with a whisper, and more whispers joined it until it was a deafening wave of sound. Raven Carrie was kidnapped a mere 5 hours ago, stuffed in a dark car and bound tightly to restrict movement, riot and unexpected revolts.

Each being, in this world, was born with a tattoo on their neck. The tattoo is a rating, of how dangerous you are, or in some people's cases, how pathetically weak you are. Raven Carrie was born with a 10, an extremely rare rating. Even mass murderers are only around a 7 meaning that Raven is more than just an innocent girl and that's just what meets the eye.

What will happen when Raven gets mistaken for someone weaker than she actually is, by a werewolf nonetheless.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X