×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Angelontheground
    Angelontheground
    Hello, and thanks for stopping by! I love to write, to read, and to do all manner of things, but I particularly enjoy sharing my work with others. I aim to please, so if you have anything you want me to write or any comments on my writing you'd like to leave, drop me a line and I'll look into it. I look forward to working, sharing, and reading with all of you!
    ~V

    I am currently in the process of making a website as a sort of a central hub for all of my works. I will update this with the URL when it's functional.

    TO CONTACT ME: I can be reached at my email: [email protected] | Or messaged on my tumblr: angelontheground.tumblr.com |

    PUPPETS AND THEIR STRINGS: I have unlisted the story as of right now because I am completely reworking it for NaNoWriMo 2016, but when it's done I will definitely post it back up on here.

    COMMISSIONS: I will take commissions for fanfictions, pricing will be at $1 for every hundred words, with a cap of 5,000 words ($50). I can write for RWBY, Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, Angel Beats, Seraph of the End, and Akuma no Riddle (but I have to rewatch it). If you want me to write for another series, send me a message and I'll look into it!
    I will write NSFW on this account, but only specifically, and I won't post It publically. Contact me.
    If you want me to write something about an original character of yours or for something you've created, send me a message with details and we'll talk about it. (*NOTE: I have the right to deny commissions based on personal issues or if the idea just doesn't pan out.)
    I use PayPal for payment.

    If for whatever reason you want to see what I've written elsewhere, I have a FanFiction account (https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5994453/AngelontheGround) and a FictionPress account under the same name.

    All of the poetry on By-the-By is mine, and most of it will also be on my school's literary/arts magazine which can be found at | tohickonspeaks.blogspot.com |
    Please go check it out, there's a lot of really talented writers on there and some cool pictures too!

    (Credit for the profile picture goes to the hella awesome Monica |dashingicecream.tumblr.com | you should totally go check her out)
    (If anyone's wondering, it's Blake from RWBY)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Puppets and Their Strings
PG-13 Completed
15.3K
6
40
10.5K
32

A girl who's been killing for the government for 7 long years meets a stirring public speaker, and the next day is sent to kill them. Blood and tears are shed and lives are lost over the ensuing conflict as she tries to figure out exactly what lives mean to her, and what hers means to others.

(Credit to xetobyte on deviantART for the cover photo)

X