×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    SazzyAuzzy
    SazzyAuzzy
    I am currently studying a bachelor of Professional and Creative Writing and hope that one day I will be a published author. I want to live my life writing the things I enjoy not what other people want written. I write many different types of stories from fanfiction to my own, from romance to science fiction. It all depends on the mood I am in when I am writing.

    I am an easy going person most of the time unless I am stressed, I love hanging out with my friends and give it to you as I see it. I am honest and most of the time my real life experiences make it into my writing. It is a way for me to let it all out and not cause any trouble.

    I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoy writing them.

    I love and look forward to reading people's feedback.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Eye Contact
PG Completed
3.0K
0
0
2.3K
0

swap_vert

She goes to the same cafe every Saturday to write and drink coffee.
  
He has never been to this cafe and never wanted to be there.
  
When two strangers meet you might expect romance; they see each other from across the room and it is love at first sight. But this isn't your typical love story. In fact, there is no love. This is about the consequences of a chance meeting between two people.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X