×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    StarburstAngel
    StarburstAngel
    Hello! I like starburts, preferably the strawberry and watermelon kind. One of my favorite love stories would be between an Angel and a human, but I also like the ones with mermaids/mermen.

    I'm a hopeless romantic, if you couldn't tell from my beginning paragraph. My favorite band is Pentatonix and my favorite genres are fantasy, dystopian, suspense, thriller, drama, paranormal, and sci-fi.

    I'm also an author on wattpad, but I've decided to take a little break from it and write here. I may post the books I wrote here in Wattpad also. But I'm not sure.
    Wattpad: Shyauthorwrites
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Doltoch
PG-13
5.2K
1
1
2.9K
0

Lilly Barnes was born November of 1815, years before the tsunami hit that wracked the earth in a terrible tragedy, that left only a few hundred alive. After nearly two thousand years, society has come back to life, reinventing themselves, with robots and newly built technology. But, technology can only go so far.

Over the time of Lilly’s memory loss, she finds she is a whole different person, her name was Avai Lynn. She wasn't like Lilly’s other identities, no. She was different, she was technology and supernatural.

Could Lilly’s new found abilities help the Ele stop the revolutionists before more destruction plagues Earth, what they now call Doltoch.
favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X