×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Wrenchinator
    Wrenchinator
    Hello guys!

    I am the Wrechinator- the most averagely unaverage guy in the world. Basically I'm a person with a spot of creativity mixed in with a serious dash of weirdness; one of the most awesome and deadly combinations out there.

    You should probably know that the stories I currently have in the works will be T rated stories. That being said, due to the choice of language some of the characters use, they might at times have a borderline T rating. Not to worry, there will be no obscene material in my stories beyond a few bad words and some blood. Reason being, I find that many of the borderline T and M games overdo some violence, language, and little things known as "Lemons" that aren't really necessary to forward the plot, or could be toned down a little. Don't get me wrong, I am a teenage male just like many people on this site, and enjoy shooters and hot females. I just have a definitive line in between the "hothothothothothothot/ WHOOOOO! KILL ALL THE BAD GUYS!!!" side and the "wow, they really put this in here?" side. The latter side will be the most prevalent in my stories.

    I will heartily accept any and all reviews/criticism, so long as they follow this one simple rule- be honest, but don't trash talk and don't bring down people. Use constructive criticism if you really feel like I put something poor in or someone posted a dumb review. anyone who can't deal with that can go find somewhere else to whine. I deal with enough people like that at school.

    I hope you guys understand what i'm trying to say and don't try to hunt me down and force me to write the next chapter if I take a hiatus at any time (especially if you somehow manage to figure out my secret identity and/or know me IRL). Anyways, thanks for checking me out, and I hope you continue to enjoy what I produce.

    -Wrenchinator


    12/31/15

    For those of you who came across my stories without having ever watched RWBY, I wanted to have something that explained the concept of RWBY so that you could read TBH without necessarily knowing what is going on in the show. TBH is special like that, because it doesn't strictly follow anything that's going on in the show. Instead, it happens kind of off screen, and before the events of RWBY Volume one.

    The show takes place in the World of Remnant. It's inhabited by humans, Faunus (humans with animal attributes that are basically being persecuted like the African Americans were in the 60s. they even have their own version of the Black Panthers called the White Fang). They are faced with creatures called Grimm, which are bent on exterminating the Humans and Faunus. they're big black creatures with bony like appendage. they take multiple forms (bear=Ursa, boar=Boarbatusk, bird=Nevermore, elephant=Goliath, giant scorpion=Death Stalker, wolf=Beowolf, ect.) This forces Humans into a handful of bordered kingdoms, and small settlements, and are protected by the military, and Huntsmen.

    Huntsmen and Huntresses are trained in schools, such as Beacon Academy, to go out through Remnant exterminating Grimm and helping people. they carry massive weapons that usually have multiple forms; like a scythe rifle, grenade launcher hammer, pistol katana, ect. (although my characters don't really go that insane). They get help through Dust (magic crystals) and Aura. Aura is kind of like the life force of the user (although depleting it does not mean a death sentence), which can be used to protect against blows until it runs out, or use their Semblance (an ability that only they can use and varies among users). Semblance examples are speed, polarity (magnets), and illusions. Powerful stuff. Not all have found their Semblance, but everything except the Grimm has an Aura.

    The story I wrote focuses on Daniel Grigio, a 16 year old Huntsman in training who is an exception to that last rule, and does not have an Aura. As this makes him similar to the creatures that are trying to eat mankind into extinction, I think you could see how this could be an issue.

    Enjoy!


    8/15/16

    Hey guys. Sorry things have been really quiet here, but my whole policy of getting ahead in writing a story before beginning to post chapters does lead to periods of absolute nothing being posted. This post is kind of to explain what the heck is going on with me nowadays, as well as to say what to expect in the coming months. I chose August 15th for the day, since on this day last year slightly after midnight, I finished the final chapter of Heroes of Rune, the first story I ever completed writing. So yeah, kind of important day for me.

    Anyways, on to updates. To get it over with, I’m going to start with the not so happy news. As Heroes of Rune was coming to a close, I began hinting at a sci-fi story I had been wanting to do for some time. Unfortunately it’s not going to be released; not for a while at any rate. Sorry to anyone who I mentioned that to who was waiting to read it, but I am not actively writing that story. I still have plans to revisit it eventually, as I’ve already got the general plot figured out, and finished three chapters. Unfortunately, after the second chapter was finished, I began to see some stuff that I wanted to change in the story, that unfortunately were pretty key plot elements. Things began to compile, and by the time I finished the third chapter, I really did not want to look at fixing it for a long time. When I do finally go back to the story, it’s not going to be without a gallon of bleach, and a hazmat suit.

    I’d like to say that I have a new original story to take its place. And while I can say that I do, it’s also not going to come out for a while. I’m writing the story in chronological order, but the book that I’m currently writing is going to be the third book in the series. It also looks like the book might end up being just as long as HOR, if not longer. I’d begin one of the other stories I have waiting to be written, but unfortunately 2 stories at once seems to be the maximum I can keep up with without going insane and winding up in a mental institute.

    Now as for fanfiction, I can accurately say that To Be Human book 2 is coming along nicely. I’m just under 25,000 words (about half that of the first book) and I haven’t even hit the halfway point yet. I don’t have an exact date yet for when it will be released, but plan on doing it sometime in December. I’m really excited to share it with you all, and hope you enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

    So to quickly recap, things have been quiet because I’ve been working on stories in the background, not to mention trying not to fail all my classes to become an engineer. An original story is being worked on, but won’t be seen for some time. TBH book 2 should drop in December. I thank you all for your patience, and hope that you will continue to read my works as they are released in the future.

    -Wrench
    See more
To Be Human Book 2
PG-13 Completed
104.4K
2
1
17.7K
0

swap_vert

Daniel thought that after the fiasco with Professor Glas, things would be able to go back to normal. How horribly wrong he was.

swap_vert

X