×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    SilverSpoons
    SilverSpoons
    Hello, I'm SilverSpoons. I am an avid reader and writer. I usually prefer to write short stories and poems, but sometimes I find myself writing longer pieces with chapters and the like. I am very good at falling down the stairs, watching too much Netflix, and generally disappointing everyone that I love.

    (I'm trying to publish some things, so I haven't been posting too much here in hopes of actually getting something out into the world)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Living in the Margins
PG-13 On Break
737
0
0
2.3K
0

swap_vert

Fiona is sixteen when her best friend and role model, Kyeira, dies in childbirth. She lives in isolation for weeks before her therapist advises her to explore her individual past, Kyiera's past, and their combined past together. Upon rifling through some of Kyiera's old things, Fiona finds that she was a writer, an artist, and completely caught with adventure and discovery. With Kyiera's journal entries, photographs, and ramblings, Fiona pieces together her life and her view of the world. She lives her life with the help of Kyeira, who now lives on in the margins of her writings. 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X