×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    FaithWithers
    FaithWithers
    Faith Withers is named as such, not because of a lack of faith, but because when her faith had withered she put her faith into another. Perhaps people wish she would believe in a higher power, but as of forever her higher power has been science. The ways of Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and Environmental Sciences has been frightening to believe and yet easy to think about.

    Faith Withers is named as such because when she lost her faith, she put it into science and her best friend, who is now her everything.

    They go to school together, go to work together, and they write together. His name is Vincent. Every story, every poem, every song lyric they write brings forth a new bout of creativity. As of four months ago, they began writing a horror novel/cookbook. This novel will be one of their many firsts. They hope to have it published someday, but that day is nowhere near soon.

    Before then, they will publish short stories here, maybe collaborate with others instead of only with each other.

    "Sometimes one must give love in order to spread love." -- Faith
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Nowhere To Go But Down
R
2.5K
2
0
2.2K
0

There seemed to be a time lapse in between when Jacob had the dream (was it a dream?) of Aurora's insults, and when he awoke to the smell of Nutella waffles with strawberry syrup. She told him she loved him, so why did he feel like he should cherish this month as if it was their last?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X