×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Institute of the Incredibly Gifted
R
470
0
0
1.2K
0

Meet Skyler Blaze Waters, a boy who never knew he was special, a mytho or mythos for plural, until his 14th birthday. Most people know they are different at a young age. He and his mom have never been separated, and his dad left when he was 5 years old. His 6 year old sister left before then to go to a special school. The thing is that Skyler doesn’t really think about his brother ever. Skyler doesn’t get out much and his only friends are Jay and Sam. Skyler likes to go by Sky. Sky doesn’t find out about him or his friend being supernatural beings until his b-day.

Sam is like Skyler, a mytho. His full name is Sam Hugh Blain. Sam, unlike Skyler, has always known he was special but his powers won’t come out until his birthday which is a couple days after Skyler’s. Sam is a shifter. To be more specific he is a werewolf. The kind that doesn't shift until their 14th birthday. So he will be going with Skyler to the school. Sam doesn’t know about Skyler also being a supernatural being until Sky’s b-day. Also, Sam can find his mate when it becomes his birthday.


There is another very important mytho character you should know about. His name is Tyler Rea Vale. Tyler is a Vampire. He is already at school by the time Skyler and Sam get there. He is also their roommate at school.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X