×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Portão do demônio by: Paul Robison
R
2.4K
0
0
1.4K
0

1964.  As East-West tensions escalate, Army intel makes a frightening discovery:  a three-hundred foot Chinese submarine marooned and empty, deep in the Brazilian interior.  A team of Army Rangers sent to investigate has gone missing and the military sends Captain Slate Bold to learn why the Red Chinese are there---and what they're up to.

Parachuting into a mist-shrouded valley beneath a two-thousand foot plateau, Slate is unexpectedly reunited with fellow scientist and a friend Ethan Adderly, presumed dead for years.  Adderly, a botanist, lives with Jara, an indigenous woman who possesses mysterious, invaluable knowledge of the rain forest.  Their wisdom and expertise will prove lifesaving for slate as he sets out into the unknown.

Soon Slate learns of a diabolical Communist plot to destroy the United States and its allies.  But there's an even darker force on the prowl, attacking at night and targeting both man and beast.  Can Slate uncover the source of this emerging biological crisis and foil the enemy's plans?  Or will he be too late to save humanity from itself?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X