×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Vertero
    Vertero
    Hi, I'm Vertero. My hobbies are writing, drawing, Anime and occasionally video games. While I enjoy writing its more of a hobby than something I would actually do for a living. So naturally I prefer to not give deadlines about when I update stories.

    MY SKILLS AS A WRITER: As for my writing skills, well I'm not the best but I'm still pretty good.

    THE KIND OF STORIES I MAY BE POSTING: While I particularly enjoy writing dark stories with believable characters, I also enjoy writing light hearted comedies, so the nature of the stories I write may vary in tone depending on how much I wanna experiment with new ideas.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
SPECTRUM D
PG-13
970
0
0
1.2K
1

The story follows  Azool and Cindy, a pair of Bounty hunters on their mission to uncover the murderer of the Director of Spectrum human relations. The story takes place between the human and Spectrum universes. 

This was one my earliest works that I published on my computer but never posted. So i'd like to see what everyone here thinks of it.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X