×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Soccer Girl 03
    Soccer Girl 03
    Hi there!

    I am Soccer Girl 03 and I am a Beta Reader, Leisure Writer and a Reader but I am also a reviewer. Let me tell you a couple of things about myself:
    By my username, it is pretty clear that I play soccer and I have been playing since I was five years old.I stay up late watching ANIME, WEBTOONS, reading BOOKS and WRITING them.

    I love this Prayer that my friend Satan made with the people that are just as crazy as her at 11 pm on a weekday.
    I pray to Anime Gods. Take our talents. Let them be FREE, AMAZING AND FABULOUS so they shine so bright that others need sunglasses to look at us. Amen. (curse you Satan for making me this way!! lol) I am very sporty and arty, I try to get involved and give a helping hand to anything that comes my way!

    Fun Fact: my little brother and I are both born on the same day but I am three years older than him!! (pretty crazy right)

    I hope that gives you an idea about me and I am very happy to read and review on anyone's creative stories!!

    From Soccer Girl 03

    Peace out!!
    See more
  • Beta Reader
    Beta Reader Ace KingBeta Reader Yuu Oota
campaign Request update 0
Abnormal Worlds
PG-13 On Break
1.6K
1
0
2.3K
4

Where am I? How did I get here?  I hear a rustle in the trees, I turn around and see him...

This fabulous book called "Abnormal Worlds" is an amazing supernatural, adventure romance book about a 16-year-old girl called Kit Seely and her survival of being on the other side of a split world.

I hope you enjoy the book as much as I do, creating a book that will make you cry, laugh and want to rip your hair out! 

Please enjoy!

Kindly from,

Soccer Girl 03

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X