×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
UNKNOWN FRIEND
G
377
1
2
1.2K
6

swap_vert
Hello friends…..have you ever had a friend who is helping and guiding you, but you don’t know who he/she is. I have friends who are such the greatest people I have ever seen in my life. 

This blog is to say thank for my friends who are inspiring and guide me to be a better person

Actually I was not good in English language. You know, learning a new language is not easy. After a lot of effort in learning English, just few days ago on the project review, I felt myself how good I was in speaking English. So I want to say thanks to the ones who helped me to be the better English speaker I am today.

First of all I want to say thanks to one person whom I haven’t seen face to face and don’t know anything about her, but the only thing I know about her is, she is living in UK and her name is BECKY who goes by the username as “BOOKYNESS” on penana. Just few months ago, I read her stories and commented about the stories. After that, I asked her to help me to improve my spoken English, she instantly said “OK”. Whenever I had doubts, I just asked them to her and she immediately replied me. Not only doubts, she gave lot of tips to improve my fluency in English and made corrections in my articles that I wrote for my college magazine. Saying thanks is not enough, but the only thing I can do now is say THANKS…. THANKS…..THANKS…

 Then I want to talk about my college friends. At some point in your life, you will be lucky enough to meet someone who inspires you to be a better person. They will make you want to strive for things you’ve always dreamt of. I am lucky for having such friends, AUROBINDO and BRIAN PAUL FRANKLIN. Both are among the extremely intelligent people I have ever seen over my life time. They have made such a huge impact on my life. I would not be as good in the English language as I am today without them and I know that they will keep helping me to become even better…..


swap_vert

X