×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Kylie R. Trask
    Kylie R. Trask
    Hello!

    I have been writing since I was in the 5th grade, and has been my passion just as long. I write in just about any genre- except historical fiction. I read almost everything except horror.

    My inspirations would have to be James Dashner and Julie Kagawa- their works have shaped who I am as a writer in a lot of ways and I hope to be as talented as they are some day!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Dragon's Bane
PG
829
1
3
2.2K
7


A long time ago, the Olympians constructed the Earth for the humans that worshipped them. They also created the Drakken- the Dragon People. The Drakken were placed to be the kings of men. After them, the Olympians grew bored and began to create the Faeral. Beings of imagination; monsters and mischievous beings with unique abilities. They used the earth as their stage of entertainment.

But, when the Drakken grew tired of playing house-sitter for the Olympians, they rose up and wanted to take the Earth for themselves, bring hellfire down on village after village. The Olympians had to put away the Faeral- creating another dimension for them known to man as 'Imagination'. The Drakken princes were put to sleep, and the rest of their kind were deposited into the realm of Imagination for safe keeping.

Almost a century passed before a war broke out between the Faeral and the Drakken. Some escaped their realms, and the Olympians sealed off the realm for good- leaving the escaped beings to live among the human race. Now, the Faeral live peacefully among humans; few in numbers, but holding jobs and having families like humans. The Drakken, however went into hiding, and haven't been heard from in a very long time.


Zenarin will find their secrets, and quite frankly he awakens things that should have remained in the dark.

favorite
coins
1 like
Be the first to like this issue!

X