×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    SazzyAuzzy
    SazzyAuzzy
    I am currently studying a bachelor of Professional and Creative Writing and hope that one day I will be a published author. I want to live my life writing the things I enjoy not what other people want written. I write many different types of stories from fanfiction to my own, from romance to science fiction. It all depends on the mood I am in when I am writing.

    I am an easy going person most of the time unless I am stressed, I love hanging out with my friends and give it to you as I see it. I am honest and most of the time my real life experiences make it into my writing. It is a way for me to let it all out and not cause any trouble.

    I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoy writing them.

    I love and look forward to reading people's feedback.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
A Million Texts Between Us
PG-13
2.0K
0
0
4.6K
0

Casey meets Henry through an online dating site.

The two begin to talk and both can feel a connection.

But both of them are hidding behind their phones, too scared to reveal their darkest secrets.

But what willl push Casey over the edge? What is she hiding?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X